By default, the Revenue Report will automatically display data with a posting date of yesterday. Follow the steps in these two procedures to display data for a different time period or a custom date range.
To display data for a specific time period (such as “last quarter”), follow these steps.
- Click the Posting Date menu.
- Select the desired time period.
- Click Update Results. Results for the selected time period will be displayed.
To display data for a specific date range, you will change the operation of the Posting Date filter so that you can enter or select dates. To change the filter so that you can select a custom date range, follow these steps:
- Place the mouse pointer over the blue Posting Date title bar so that the options are displayed.
Displaying options for the Posting Date filter
- Click the settings icon (the gear). The Filter Properties for Posting Date will be displayed.
- In the Filter Operator menu, select Between(Calendar).
Selecting Between(Calendar) so you can enter a range of dates
- Click OK. The Posting Date filter will now display two fields where you can enter or select the date range.
- Enter or select the desired date range.
The Posting Date filter now lets you enter or select the desired date range
- Click Update Results. Results for the date range will be displayed.